We are a growing medium sized company dealing in event management, children’s activities and promotional projects.
- Supervise the subordinate staff including receptionist, driver, and messenger
- Oversee the debtors, and creditors are balanced.
- Able to prepare timely management and audit reports.
- Handled a payroll of at least permanent 20 staff & 30 support staff
- Timely submission of statutory returns including VAT, PAYE, NHIF, NSSF and other office bills.
- Provision of monthly management reports including Trial Balance, Balance sheet and P&L
- Ensure that proper internal controls are in place
- Liaise with external auditors for annual auditing
- Offer human resources and administrative support as necessary liaising with the company director and other administrative issues
- Excellent use of Ms Office applications
- Familiar with Quickbooks and or Tally system will be an added advantage
- Qualified in CPA 1&2
- At least three years experience in a busy office handling the above duties
- Sound judgment and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage several tasks at once and prioritize requests from multiple team members
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
or copy the link