Our client, a major player in the Coffee industry is looking to hire an Assistant Accountant ( Based in Thika) in the Marketing Division. Reporting to the Finance Manager the purpose of this job is to ensure that farmers are paid on time.
* Ensure farmers proceeds cheques are dispatched to respective bank branches.
* Carrying out bank reconciliations.
* Preparing of weekly and daily wages for casuals.
* Analysing and reconciliation of general ledger accounts and coffee stocks held
* Preparing the final sales summary for the month
* A degree/diploma in Finance, Commerce, Accounting or related field and a CPA K, with 3 years working experience in a busy finance and accounting department
* Analytical thinking with good business and commercial awareness
* Quality orientated with high attention to detail and accuracy, strong analysis, judgment and problem solving skills.
* Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
* Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills, the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines capable of working independently
* Very strong service orientation, with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
* Self-motivated, resourceful and results oriented, with unquestionable integrity and a high regard for confidentiality
* A high degree of computer literacy, with working knowledge of an integrated financial account system and proficient in the use of MS Office packages.
Remuneration: The starting salary for this position is KSh 50,000 gross per month.
If you are interested in the position and have the skills we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please log on to www.careers.tgagroupea.com and apply by 8th December 2011. In case of any difficulties send an email to email@example.com . Only online applications will be accepted.
Please Note: we do not charge individual any fee to accept or hold their applications in our database. We therefore do not accept any applications from agencies who charge their clients for submitting their resumes.