A leading service provider to the construction industry offering anti-termite site pre-treatment.
Termiticide Sales-Projects Co-Ordinator
Reporting To: Managing Director
Job Location: Nairobi
The Termiticide Sales – Projects Co-ordinator is a critical position as he/she is the main link between the company and key industry players.
The Termiticide Sales – Projects Co-ordinator seeks to develop good-will on behalf of our client and by so doing, creates both present and future business relationships.
Main Tasks and Duties:
- Work very closely with Developer/Investor, Architects, Quantity Surveyors, and Project Management Companies in the construction industry to ensure that the client’s Termiticide brand is included in the Bill of Quantities.
- Provide follow-up with key contacts to ensure our client is appointed for the execution of anti-termite site pre-treatment.
- Build relevant business relationships and networks to ensure revenue growth.
- Achievement of set revenue targets by aggressive customer acquisition
- Prepare Market survey and analysis reports for discussion with Director.
- Follow up on client invoicing and payments.
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering and Building Economics from a reputable University but willing to pursue marketing of services and pesticides in the construction industry as a career. However, if you have a degree in other fields and a proven track record as a “super” salesman/woman you can also apply.
- Certificate qualifications in marketing will be an added advantage.
- Ability to write and analyze Bill of Quantities (BQ)
- Typing skills.
- 3 – 5 years experience in the construction industry.
- Experience in Marketing / Business Development will be an added Advantage.
- Highly motivated individual; aggressive; strident; dynamic personality.
- Impeccable integrity and honesty; Reliable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Team player
- Proactive personality; High self drive.
Interested, suitable candidates should forward their applications enclosing copies of their detailed CVs to the following address:
Email : email@example.com
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline Date: 30 April 2012.