Artisan at International Peace Support Training Centre (IPSTC) in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Career and Vacancies
The International Peace Support Training Centre (IPSTC) is a Research and Training institution focusing on regional peace support capacity building to respond to conflicts through preventive, management, and peace building measures.
The centre wishes to engage competent candidates on short term contractual basis in the following areas:
ARTISAN ( 2 Positions)
He/ She will be responsible for maintaining the appearance of the schools buildings in accordance with the required standards by carrying out any repairs & other maintenance works.
- Performs minor plumbing, painting and carpentry work.
- Performs electrical work.
- Carries out general repair work within the organization.
- Perform routine inspections of facilities to check for maintenance problems.
- Ensure instructions specified by technical consultants, contractors & manufacturers are adhered to.
2 years relevant experience in a training institution of similar standing or hotel.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge
- A commendable secondary school education
- Prioritize work to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Observe safe working practices in carrying out required duties
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Applications including cover letter, CVs and copies of relevant certificates should be addressed to the Director, IPSTC and sent via email to: email@example.com
Deadline for submitting applications is 5th March 2012