Job Title: Business Development / Enterprise Consultant
Reporting to: The Head of Corporate Business
Location: Kampala Uganda
Position open to Uganda Nationals ONLY
Job Role: the Enterprise Consultant will be responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through to close in the assigned strategy.
- Develop annual business plan in conjunction with Head of Corporate Sales
- Manages assigned key accounts to ensure achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals
- Responsible for the Sales of the Company’s suite of products and services with a focus on the high end corporate market
- Develop, manage and up sell to a database of qualified key accounts; maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFP responses
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals in key accounts
- Responsible for identifying and building effective Influence Networks with professional affiliations
- Collaborate with others to solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Bachelor’s degree holder in business, marketing or IT
- 3-5 years of experience in sales in the Applications and ICT industry
- Proven ability to exceed sales quotas
- Experience in selling ICT solutions to large, complex organizations
- Aggressive, self driven over achiever
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements in the ICT industry
- Willingness to travel and work with a dynamic team of professionals
- Possess good technical and product knowledge
- Possess selling skills that allow for effective presentation of products and services
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Demonstrate the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for product development
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and executive decision makers
Oracle ERP Resources, French Speaking
- Process design and configuration
- Client management skills
Requirements Gathering & Definition
- Creating Functional Design Specifications
Writing Use Cases for User Acceptance Testing
Ability to Administer and solve basic user needs on the E-Business Platform.
- Manage work intake process and projects
- Strong collaboration skills to work with multiple teams on common issues
- Oracle E-Business Applications Suite 11i and or R12
- Expertise in Finance (GL, AP, AR, CM), Supply Chain (Distribution), HRMS,
- SQL, PL*SQL
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Creativity. Ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions is helpful.
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision.
- Working knowledge of common operating systems and software applications.
- Skills in Analysis, Designing, Coding and Development and should be strong in PL/SQL
Language Ability: Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, 3rd party business partners, and/or dealers from a number of markets.
Oracle Apps Financials: Techno-Functional Consultant
- Have 4 to 7 years in Oracle Financials with at least 3 – 4 full life cycle implementations and overall good domain experience
- Involve in micro to macro management both in functional and technical phases, guide and execute projects.
- Good Skills in Analysis, Designing, Coding and Development and should be strong in PL/SQL
- Commerce Graduates with Industry / Domain experience and good understanding of business flows
- Overall 10 years and minimum 5-7 years of experience in Oracle Apps on all financial modules (AP, AR, GL, CM, FA, OM & PO) and Procure to Pay, Plan to Budget, Revenue to Cash as desired skills
- Must Have: Oracle 11i end-to-end Financial all modules expertise
- Preferably resource should be from implementation/ support/ rollouts in R12
- Should have experience in imparting training; (if not) atleast training the end users
- Possess good communication skills
- Ideal will be candidates out of Oracle University