Business Development Manager – Biometric/Identity Management Practice at Techno Brain in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – BIOMETRIC/IDENTITY MANAGEMENT PRACTICE
Candidate should have sales 3 years of experience in Presales & front end sales & Software development experience in Java, C# & web application. Device level Programming/coding Knowledge. Good at documentation – Making Proposals & Tenders. Knowledge on ADIC will be an advantage
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage, support, and supervise the business development department responsible for acquisition of new projects and project bids.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Proactively develops and improve products and services by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams.
- Coordinate with sponsors concerning size, standards, conditions and timing of research.
- Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc. Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships. Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
Skills & Experience
- Overall 6+ experience in the industry with a minimum 3 years+ of experience in a Business Development Manager role.
- Qualifications: A graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or IT back ground.
- Proven IT Solutions & Services sales management experience, together with a good record of achieving targets.
- Experience of managing multiple customers across geographies
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner
Note: CV’s to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org