Cashier at University Of Nairobi Enterprises And Services (UNES) Limited in Mombasa – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
The University Of Nairobi Enterprises And Services (UNES) Limited wishes to recruit qualified and experienced staff to fill the following vacant positions:
Cashier: UNES/BM/C/06-12 (One positions – Bookstore Mombasa)
- Receiving and disbursement of money within the respective unit.
- Preparation of daily revenue and expenditure reports within the respective unit.
- Daily banking of revenue collected and preparing daily receipts summaries and reconciliations.
- Maintaining a change float
- Raising of Sale Invoices and posting to the books of accounts
- Ensuring that reports are provided to Senior Accountant, Income & Management Reports on a monthly basis
- Filing of cash sale receipts.
- Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor
- KCSE C Plain
- CPA I or Equivalent.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a busy retail environment
- Be computer literate
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours including weekends
For ALL the above positions submit ALL of the following with your application:
1. Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
2. Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address.
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing programme, certificate obtained, and completion date.
3. Copies of ALL academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
4. Completed Personal Data Form (attached).
Indicate the Job Reference Number of the Envelope.
Applications with detailed current CV highlighting qualifications and experience; Academic and professional certificates (submit 1 copy of all the documents required). State current gross salary and expected salary; and names of 3 referees.
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before JULY 06, 2012.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
Head Human Resources & Administration Services,