Chief Human Resource & Administration Officer at Amoco Construction Group Limited in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Amoco Construction Group Limited is a construction company registered with the Ministry of Legal Affairs and Constitutional Development of the Republic of South Sudan as a Civil and Building Construction company with mandate to carry out, Architectural Designs, Civil, Structural and Mechanical Construction Works on both Local and International Contracts.
CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Amoco Construction Group Limited is seeking to fill the vacant C level position of a Chief Human Resource & Administration Officer, reporting to The Chief Executive Officer. The Chief Human Resources & Administration Manager shall oversee the process of staff recruitment, training and orientation, organizational and staff development, creation and implementation of human resource policies. He/she will ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines and will in addition, adopt best practice in Human Resource Management.
- A self starter who can work under minimum supervision.
- Clear understanding of the payroll software and applications.
- Understanding of group dynamics.
- High levels of integrity and ability to supervise a high powered multinational team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, knowledge of regional languages like Kiswahili, Arabic etc an added advantage
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company and employee information
- Develop and implement Human Resource strategies, policies and procedures.
- Giving guidance on Human capital entry, management, development, compensation and reward and finally separation.
- Overseeing the human resources department staff and handling all issues involving employee complaints or questions that cannot be answered by other staff.
- Adherence to the Labor laws and regulations of South Sudan.
- Manage staff salaries and benefits.
- Ensure organizational and staff Development.
- Administer human resources operations.
- Develop and implement human resource policies.
- Employee and community Relations
- Perform any other tasks as may be required by the CEO.
Education and Experience
- At least 5 years C-Level experience in a busy Human Resource management level with a multinational or experience managing a diverse workforce
- A post graduate degree /higher diploma in Business Management or Human Resources.
- MUST be registered by a local or a regional HR body (proof may be needed)
- Demonstrable knowledge of local and international labour laws
- Demonstrable knowledge of local regulations governing work permits and foreign workers
- HR Technical knowledge in Manpower planning, recruitment, succession planning, talent pooling and management, reward and compensation management and Local regulations governing unionisable workers.
If you are the right person for the job, please email us your resume with scanned copies of your certificates not later than Monday, February13th 2012 to email@example.com
For more vacancies and information visit www.amocosd.com/careers
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Amoco Construction Group is an equal opportunity employer.