Clearing and Forwarding Manager at Mackenzie Maritime in Mombasa – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Mackenzie Maritime (East Africa) Limited, a Shipping and Logistics Company based in Mombasa is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following vacancies in its Shipping, Clearing and Forwarding division. The positions carry competitive remuneration packages and excellent career paths for the right candidates.
CLEARING AND FORWARDING MANAGER
The position reports to the General Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for efficient and cost effective management of the Division.
- Service and satisfy clients ¡n Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and the Great Lakes Region.
- Preparation of periodic budgets, plans and reports.
- Meet performance targets as set by the Company.
- Liaison with customers to ensure good customer care while delivering services in an efficient and timely manner.
Essential Qualifications and skills:
- A relevant University degree in Business Administration or Marketing from a recognized University.
- Diploma in Shipping, Clearing and Forwarding from Bandari College or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 Years practical experience in Clearing and Forwarding business, with at least 5 years experience at senior management level.
- Working Knowledge of KWATOS and Simba systems.
- Conversant with Customs Laws, procedures and classifications.
- Competent with Computer Software Packages.
- Valid Driving license
- Team Player with good communication and interpersonal management skills
- Innovative, analytical and developmental skills.
If you are the ideal candidate and are looking to build your career in Clearing and Forwarding, send your application together with a detailed CV to the address below.
Human Resource and Administration Manager.
P.O.Box 82411 – 80100,
Or Email it to: email@example.com
Mackenzie Maritime (EA) Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date 19th October 2012.