Consignment Retail Stations Manager at National Oil Corporation of Kenya in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
National Oil Corporation of Kenya is a State Corporation founded by an Act of Parliament in 1981 with the mandate of participating in all aspects of the Kenyan petroleum industry. National Oil is involved in both Upstream and Downstream activities. The Corporation is ISO certified and one of the fastest growing companies in the petroleum industry. National Oil is seeking dynamic, highly driven and results oriented individuals to fill the following positions:
CONSIGNMENT RETAIL STATIONS MANAGER (CORS/06/2012)
Reporting to the Retail Manager, the Consignment Retail Stations (CORS) Manager will be expected to enhance controls and drive profitability.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring timely placement of orders through serialized order books;
- Reviewing credit limits for all consignment stations in liaison with the credit controller and advising on any enhancements/reductions;
- Preparing the daily sales and variance analysis reports;
- Reviewing petty cash reconciliations for accuracy and appropriate usage;
- Preparing monthly stock loss documents; and
- Raising debit/credit notes relating to price changes in the Consignment stations.
Skills and Attributes
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or a business related field; and
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the petroleum industry.
If you believe your career objectives match any of these challenging roles, please forward your application with detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration, names and contact details of three referees by 29 June 2012 to:
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Deloitte Place, Waiyaki Way, Muthangari
P.O Box 40092 00100 Nairobi