Consultants at Global Institute of Management in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
About this job
Global Institute of Management (GIM) in collaboration with other local and international Centres for Excellence are urgently looking for Consultants in the following specialized areas:
- Trade and Investment.
- Special Economic Zones and Freeport (Development and Efficient Utilization)
- Investment Advisor in the following schemes; BOO, BOOT, PPP among others
- Masters Degree in the areas of expertise related to Trade, Economic Development and Investments.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the relevant areas
- In-depth knowledge of economic and business research, strong analytical and synthesis skills with emphasis on developments in Kenya, East Africa and the Horn of Africa.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Plan and coordinates education policies.
- Establish guidelines for educational programs and for training teaching personnel.
- Participating or conducting workshops, committees, and conferences related to the upcoming strategies, reforms, and policies.
- Conducts Research in teaching techniques and training methods.
- Required to act as a consultant in specific areas such as elementary education, career counseling, or technical career consulting.
If you are interested and meet the above qualifications, please send your detailed CV and Certificates to:
The Executive Director
Global Institute of Management
P.O. Box 24741 – 00502
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
So as to reach us on or before 16th March, 2012
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED