Ministry of Justice, National Cohesion and Constitutional Affairs
Funded by European Union
Expression of Interest
CSOs Networking Training Expert /Trainer
The Non State Actors Support Programme: NSA-NET is a democratic governance Programme implemented by the Ministry of Justice, National Cohesion and Constitutional Affairs (MoJNCCA)
with financing from the 9th European Development Fund of the European Union. The Programme specifically seeks to strengthen mechanisms, networks and capacity for deepening and broadening of NSAs’ involvement in development processes and is mainly implemented through funding of NSAs and Cultural Actors.
As a part of the technical assistance to Non State Actors, the Programme is seeking the services of a short term CSOs Networking Training Expert to conduct a three – day training in networking.
• Training curriculum developed
• Actual training for about 25 participants conducted
• Training written and submitted to the NSA – NET Programme.
Qualifications and skills
• At least Master’s degree in political science, law, economics, development studies, public administration, or related social science discipline;
• Excellent analytical and report writing skills;
General professional experience
• Minimum of 10 years of experience as a practioner in networking and policy advocacy in Non Governmental Organisations, with the government, or in education institutions; and
• Strong understanding of civil society organisations dynamics in Kenya.
Specific professional experience
• The expert should have designed and conducted at least three trainings related to the current training in the last 3 years;
• Demonstrated experience in guiding networking initiatives amongst NSAs preferably in the East African region.
Excellent spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
All applications should be addressed to:
Non State Actors Support Programme: NSA – NET
Extelcoms House, 5th Floor,
Haile Selassie Avenue
P.O. Box 61978-00200
Email applications should be submissions should be submitted to email@example.com
Deadline for submission is Thursday 12th July 2012.
Register your CV with Us For Free.