Position: Electrical Sales Engineer -Industrial
Our client is one of the leading Global oil and industrial gas Manufacturer/ distributor
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assisting the Sales team by working out design parameters, costing, etc. on the electrical part of power generation side of the business.
• Designing, Costing and managing the projects within the budgets etc.
• Develop working relations with Key customers.
• Tender business, Preparing Technical and commercial Offers with reference to electrical side of it.
• Develop working relationship consultants, third party service providers etc. and undertake effective supervision.
• To take the ownership of the assignments.
• To liaise effectively with Sales, Service, Parts and Finance Departmental Managers.
• To develop team work
• Engineering graduate in electrical engineering from reputed university/institute.
• Outstanding academic record will be preferable.
• Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Office- Advanced Excel, Word, Power Point,
• Hand on experience on ERP for automotive application, Exposure to SAP will be added advantage.
• Technical Sales /Service/Parts training conducted by reputed automotive manufactures will be preferable.
• Minimum 7 years in Oil and Gas business/industry, particularly on Diesel generating sets.
• Design various Power & Control systems based on the Project Specifications. Decide/Sizing on the Principle Product & Controls based on the requirements as per the Project Specifications.
• Scrutinizing the Project specifications.
• Preparation & Compilation of all the documents Technical & Commercial required for Project Offer submission based on the Project / Tender Contracts.
• Estimation for the Projects based on the Final Selections as per specifications for Submission of Offer.
• Working in Co-ordination with Consultants & Clients for Project Scheme & Product Approval.
• Product /Technical Presentations to the Clients & Consultants for Project Requirements.
• International experience will be added advantage.
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location. Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Register your CV with Us For Free.