Event Coordinator at Imagine IMC Limited in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Imagine IMC Limited, is an agency that exists to create inspiring relationships between brands and customers, whether through traditional advertising media like TV, radio, and print, or other channels like events which give people the chance to experience brands directly.
They are looking for a high caliber individual to fill the position of Event Coordinator for a contract period of one month.
Reporting to the Project Director, the role holder will work to ensure that all events are well coordinated and are carried out without any hitches.
The Principal Accountabilities include:
- Securing event venue
- Liaising with venue management to ensure that everything is in place
- Designing of the event checklist, critical path, work plan and program/ script for the specific events
- Ensuring that plans are followed precisely and execution carried out as scripted
- Taking charge of all set-up crew and suppliers involved in the Nairobi events
- Providing daily update of task as per the critical path
- Ensuring that after the event all elements of the event takedown are followed and accounted for.
- Providing a final report of the event and its success.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma
- At least three (3) years progressive experience in Event Management
- Available for a period of one month
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Sound judgment and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage several tasks at once and prioritize requests from multiple team members
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualifications, please send your CV and letter of application indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role and details of your current and expected salary to email@example.com by 15th March 2012.