Fina Bank is the preferred Regional Business Bank with a strong presence in Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda. Fina Bank places great emphasis on a responsive and solution driven approach in providing services to its stakeholders.
The Bank has a strong developmental emphasis especially in growing businesses, and aims to ensure excellence in service delivery in the East African Region.
The Bank is upgrading its technology infrastructure to a state of the art system and we are seeking to recruit highly driven and motivated professionals to partner with us in this exciting journey.
Currently we are looking to fill the following position:
Two positions (2)
Job Ref: HR/RM/001
To support the increased business we are looking for two dynamic, focussed and ambitious individuals to support business growth.
Reporting to the Head of Business – Assets, the jobholders will be responsible for managing and developing the Bank’s existing client base of corporate customers, and for identifying and growing new corporate clients along with an expansion in funded and non-funded corporate business volumes.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Implementing our Bank’s strategy at branch level i.e. growth in new customer base with concurrent growth in branch assets;
Developing and implementing customer service ethos in line with our Bank’s standards;
Developing and retaining customer base and market bank products to new and existing customers;
Managing risks and internal controls affecting the branch and ensure that the necessary steps are taken to measure, monitor and control these risks;
Team Management, developing and managing performance of branch staff;
Knowledge and Skills requirements:
Degree in Business/ Finance; Risk, Credit, marketing or Accounting qualifications will be an added advantage
Good understanding of Banking and Credit (at least 4 years experience in Relationship Management within a bank)
Good presentation and communication skills;
Well developed analytical, credit and numerical skills;
Attention to detail and a results oriented individual;
Must have the ability to work within strict deadlines and limited supervision;
Strong business development and relationship management skills.
If you can demonstrate your ability to fill the above position, please submit your application along with your detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration, email, and telephone contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please quote reference number on the subject field and the position you are applying for.
Only applications that reach us on or before 10th August 2012 will be considered.
Address your application to:
Head of Human Resources,
Fina Bank Limited,
P.O Box 20613-00200, Nairobi.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Register your CV with Us For Free.
- Latest Jobs in Kenya
- Regional Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya (Nyanza, Rift Valley and Coast)
- Web Content & Social Media Editor Job in Kenya
- Co-op Bank Relationship Manager Job in Kenya
- WEMA Project Communications Officer Job in Kenya
- AERC Senior Policy Analysts Jobs in Kenya
- Samburu County Chief Officers, Administrators, Treasury, Supply, Revenue Officer Jobs in Kenya
- Motor Vehicle / Motor Cycle Corporate Sales Officer Job in Kenya (KShs 80K – 90K)
- Marketing Assistant Career Opportunity in Arusha, Tanzania
- Regional Sales Manager Career Opportunity in Kenya
- Business Development Manager, Bank Branch Managers, and Electrical Sales Representative Jobs in Kenya
- Marie Stopes Anaesthetist Job in Nairobi, Kenya
- Faulu Kenya Risk Manager Job in Nairobi
- Faulu Kenya Banking Operations Supervisor Job in Nairobi
- Industrial Relations (IR) Officer Job in Nakuru, Kenya
- Food and Beverage Supervisor Job in Kenya (KShs 25K)
- UNICEF Somalia Logistics Officer (Monitoring and VISION Support) Job in Nairobi Kenya (6 Months)
- World Agroforestry Centre HR Officer (Recruitment) Job in Nairobi Kenya
- World Agroforestry Centre HR Officer (Compensation and Benefits) Job in Nairobi Kenya
- World Agroforestry Centre HR Specialist (Recruitment & Insurances) Job in Nairobi, Kenya
- World Agroforestry Centre HR Officer (Contract Management) Job in Nairobi, Kenya
- German Agro Action / Welthungerhilfe Deputy Country Representative Job in Nairobi Kenya
- International HIV/AIDS Alliance Technical Support Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya
- Sales Consultant Job in Kenya
- Pigiame Listing Scout Job in Nairobi Kenya
- Beach Resort Front Desk Receptionist Job in Mombasa Kenya
Leave a Reply
- Accounting Jobs in Kenya
- Administrative Jobs in Kenya
- Advertising Jobs in Kenya
- Agricultural Jobs in Kenya
- Art Jobs in Kenya
- Aviation Jobs in Kenya
- Consultancy Jobs in Kenya
- Education Jobs in Kenya
- Engineering Jobs in Kenya
- Executive Jobs in Kenya
- Finance Jobs Kenya
- Government Jobs in Kenya
- Graduate Jobs in Kenya
- Graduate Jobs Kenya
- Healthcare Jobs in Kenya
- IT Jobs in Kenya
- Jobs in Nairobi
- Legal Jobs in Kenya
- Logistics Jobs in Kenya
- Management Jobs in Kenya
- Marketing Jobs in Kenya
- Media Jobs in Kenya
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Kenya
- Real Estate Jobs in Kenya
- Sales Jobs in Kenya
- Telecommunication Jobs in Kenya
- Iconet Solutions Accountant Jo...
- Nairobi Women’s Hospital Man...
- Site Coordinators (Training) J...
- All About Maina Kageni. His Li...
- Sales Executive Job in Kenya (...
- ICC Ruling On Kenyan Case. Le...
- Warehouse Supervisor Job in Ke...
- Mercy Corps Community Liaison ...
- Water Meter Readers Job in Dad...
- IT Jobs in Kenya
- Safaricom Limited Senior Netwo...
- Regional Sales Executives Jobs...
- Web Content & Social Media...
- Sacco Accounts Assistant Job i...
- Co-op Bank Relationship Manage...
- WEMA Project Communications Of...
- AERC Senior Policy Analysts Jo...
- Samburu County Chief Officers,...
- Motor Vehicle / Motor Cycle Co...
- Retail Sales Executive Career ...
- Marketing Assistant Career Opp...
- Regional Sales Manager Career ...