Finance Officer at Islamic Relief Kenya Programme in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Islamic Relief is an international NGO, established in 1984 in the UK, Seeking to promote sustainable Economic and social development by working with local communities through relief and development activities. We aim to help the needy regardless of race, Religion, color and Gender. Islamic relief is currently running Programmes in several sectors that include Health &Nutrition, Water &Sanitation, and Livelihood and child welfare activites. IR also implements seasonal food security Programmes including the Ramadhan food distribution and Qurbani programs.
Salary: Kshs 100,000
- Degree in accounting, finance.
- CPA (II)/ACCA (Professional) can also apply.
- Field and NGO experience, preferable 3 years.
- Maintaining vouchers from the country and field offices.
- Updating financial software.
- Reconciliation of the bank and control accounts.
- Maintaining the liquidity and funds of the office.
- Supporting the reporting team with donor reports and assisting the Finance Manager in fund requests.
- Overall maintenance of the documentation, as per IR, donor and statutory requirements.
Qualified candidates to send their applications to:
To HR Manager,
Islamic Relief Kenya Programme,
P. O. Box 417 – 00202 KHN
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org 2011.
To reach us not later than 25th January, 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunity employer.