Finance/Admin Officer at International Medical Corps (IMC) in Daadab – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global humanitarian nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life through health care interventions and related activities that build local capacity in hard to reach areas. IMC is anticipating a scale up of programming to meet the needs of the increased refugee population in the Dadaab Camp Complex and is looking for qualified candidates to take up the following positions.
- Verify all payments (including per diem disbursements to international staff and check payments) and receipts including supporting documentation.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate records of financial transactions in Dadaab in order to monitor financial status of all project activities
- Prepare Monthly and Weekly Cash requests and projections and submit them to Nairobi Finance Department in a timely manner
- Review and account for procurement transactions to ensure adequate supporting documentation, accuracy of amounts and control over payments.
- Assist logistics with the paperwork for the procurements.
- Advise on all bank accounts and bank relations with the project bank account
- Coordinate with HR Manager in order to ensure that all contracts, insurance documents, timesheets and other related documents are provided to the Finance department in a timely manner.
- In coordination with the Finance manager prepare donor reports for review of Finance Director before review by HQ
- Coordinate with National HR manager and the finance manager to ensure the HR issues in the project area are adequately addressed
- Other relevant tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum necessary qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in the field of Finance/Accounting and CPA part II.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar function preferably in an international NGO
- Knowledge of donor regulations including but not limited to UNHCR, USAID,ECHO,WFP and UNICEF
Due to the urgency of filling these positions, only qualified and interested candidates to submit applications BY E-MAIL ONLY which should include (1) Application Letter; (2) Current C.V. with telephone number and e-mail address; (3) Three referees with contact telephone numbers and e-mail addresses not later than Wednesday, 16th November, 2011 to KenyaJobs@InternationalMedicalCorps.org
- Latest Jobs in Kenya
- Software IT Specialist – AIM
- Software IT Specialist – Industry Solutions Specialist
- Entry Level –Lab Services Consultant
- Electrician (sales)
- Web Developer / Creative designer
- Business Development Manager
- Software Developer/Support Engineer
- Sales Account Managers
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Maintenance Technician
- Generator Technician – Heavy equipment
- Vacancies in Hotel, United Kingdom!
- Office Adminstrator
- Article writer/freelancers
- plot for sale
- Properties for sale
- Driver at Tatua Kenya Project – Be the Change Kenya
- Business and Information Technology Tutor at Airways Travel Institute
- Project Officer Children and Youth at Mukuru Slums Development Projects
- Accountant at Rescue Team
- Forestry Education Assistant at Care of Creation
- Executive Administrative Assistants/Secretaries at National Gender and Equality Commission
- Office Assistants at National Gender and Equality Commission
- Laboratory Technologist at Children of God Relief Institute (COGRI)
- Admissions/Records Officer at Aga Khan University
Leave a Reply
- Accounting Jobs in Kenya
- Administrative Jobs in Kenya
- Advertising Jobs in Kenya
- Agricultural Jobs in Kenya
- Art Jobs in Kenya
- Aviation Jobs in Kenya
- Consultancy Jobs in Kenya
- Education Jobs in Kenya
- Engineering Jobs in Kenya
- Executive Jobs in Kenya
- Finance Jobs Kenya
- Government Jobs in Kenya
- Graduate Jobs in Kenya
- Graduate Jobs Kenya
- Healthcare Jobs in Kenya
- IT Jobs in Kenya
- Jobs in Nairobi
- Legal Jobs in Kenya
- Logistics Jobs in Kenya
- Management Jobs in Kenya
- Marketing Jobs in Kenya
- Media Jobs in Kenya
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Kenya
- Real Estate Jobs in Kenya
- Sales Jobs in Kenya
- Telecommunication Jobs in Kenya
- Iconet Solutions Accountant Jo...
- Nairobi Women’s Hospital Man...
- Site Coordinators (Training) J...
- All About Maina Kageni. His Li...
- Sales Executive Job in Kenya (...
- ICC Ruling On Kenyan Case. Le...
- Warehouse Supervisor Job in Ke...
- Mercy Corps Community Liaison ...
- Water Meter Readers Job in Dad...
- IT Jobs in Kenya
- Motor Vehicle / Motor Cycle Co...
- Retail Sales Executive Career ...
- Marketing Assistant Career Opp...
- Regional Sales Manager Career ...
- Business Development Manager, ...
- Marie Stopes Anaesthetist Job ...
- Faulu Kenya Risk Manager Job i...
- Faulu Kenya Banking Operations...
- Brade Gate Poultry Sales and M...
- Industrial Relations (IR) Offi...
- Food and Beverage Supervisor J...
- UNICEF Somalia Logistics Offic...