AIC-CURE International Children’s Hospital job opening for a Financial Controller responsible for ensuring timely submission of monthly financial reports, government reports and maintaining and improving appropriate systems on internal control.
We are seeking a committed Christian to fill the above position.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Ensuring timely submission of monthly financial reports, government reports, and other ad hoc reports.
2. Prepare and finalize annual budget and quarterly performance reports as needed.
3. Provide oversight and responsibility for cash flow management.
4. Maintain and improve appropriate systems on internal control, particularly with respect to patient fees and patient billing.
5. Liaise with auditors facilitate external audit work.
6. Oversee the management of subordinate staff members in the finance area, including training plans.
7. Ensure regular reviews of procurement and stock control and oversee physical control of assets
•Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent.
•CPA Finalist, ACCA, or Equivalent.
•Minimum 3 years experience preferably in a healthcare setting.
•Demonstrated abilities as a team player.
•Excellent computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel, and one or more accounting systems.
•Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested persons should send application to include cover letter, detailed CV with three referees, copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th May 2012 to the following address:
AIC-CURE International Children’s Hospital
P.O Box 81 – 00220
Register your CV with Us For Free.