Kenya Job Title: Graphic Designer
* A diploma or relevant training in graphic design, creativity, communication, and problem-solving skills, ideally gained within a professional services industry and/or other corporate environment.
* Strong technical experience including In Design, Photoshop and Illustrator,
* More than 2 years in graphic design work,
* Proven art creativity marketing messages in artwork design.
* Attention in detail work
* Virtual Creativity
* Excellent skills on CorelDraw and other content design programs
* Able to use multiple fonts and images across various industries
* Efficient and good time management
The functional roles include but not limited to:
* Coordinate the print process, maintain & edit websites, produce, edit and format e-updates, newsletters, invitations and other client communications, – source imagery for print & online materials
* You will design and produce leaflets, invitations, flyers and event programs etc.
* Digital Photo Editing using Adobe Photoshop
* Quality Control of images before they go to print
* Develop promotional materials for marketing which include: Press Releases, Newspaper Adverts, fliers, Posters, Brochures, T-shirts, Table Tents, Banners, etc.
* Preparation of large format printing artworks for.
How to Apply
Please send your CV ONLY indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com