HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER – KIAMBU
Our Client, a leading milk products Processing and Cooperative based in Kiambu is looking to fill the role of Human Resource Officer who will report to the Office Manager.
To coordinate all Human Resources management activities of the organisation in order to retain the best possible manpower available to achieve the desired results for the firm and all stakeholders.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate recruitment and selection process and undertake placement and orientation of new staff
• Conduct reference checks on prospective candidates
• Provide assistance in writing job descriptions and ensure that accurate job descriptions are provided and well communicated to all employees
• Identify training and development opportunities and organize for staff training sessions
• Provide basic counselling to staff who have performance related obstacles and their personal life
• Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans
• Monitor daily attendance, investigate causes of absence and lateness and provide solutions to avert future occurrences
• Provide support to supervisors and staff and advice on human resource related issues
• Develop and implement a human resources plan, personnel management policies and procedures
• Promote workplace safety and ensure adherence to the Occupational Health and Safety Act
• Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits administration
• Arrange for repairs and maintenance of office equipment and procurement of office supplies
• Responsible for handling disputes and grievances among staff and provide advice of disciplinary action
Qualifications & Experience
• Diploma in Human Resource
• Higher Diploma or degree in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage
• Technical knowledge in labour law
• 3 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role
• Supervisory skills
• Team building skills
• Problem solving skills
• Basic counselling skills
• Effective verbal, listening and writing communication skills
• Computer skills including the ability to operate spread-sheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
• Ability to maintain information confidential
Salary Offer is: Kshs 30,000.00 gross per month.
How to apply: If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to email@example.com before close of business 6th July 2012. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
For more vacancies visit our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke.
Register your CV with Us For Free.