Number of Positions Open: 1
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Closing Date: 1st Feb 2011
Iconet solutions ltd is a Pan Africa company incorporated in September 2007.
The Company is registered in Kenya under company’s act and communication commissions’ of Kenya (CCK).
The core value of our business is to ensure commitment, reliability and trust in the integration of IT technologies.
We are the technology Integration service Provider of choice in the Pan African Region.
We are specialists in installation and servicing/support of ICT and Telecommunications related products like:-Vsats, DVB’s, fibre optics, BTS optimization, Radwin, Winlink, LAN, IP Planning and various broadband wireless systems like:- Alvarion /Airspan /Redline Wimax, Wifi, Microtik, Level one, Airmux200 etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day management of financial records and Report management.
- General supervisory duties that relate to account analysis.
- Prepare reconciliations and monthly financial analysis.
- Work with other departments to ensure timely and accurate information.
- Assist in the preparation of year end audit files and analysis.
- Maintaining office petty cash float.
- Processing Payrolls, NHIF, NSSF, Pension and any other payments.
- Collections – following up on payments
- VAT & withholding tax certificates – following up to ensure all have been collected and filed appropriately.
- Following up on account queries with both suppliers and clients.
- Tracking status of essential bills to ensure prompt payment.
- Develop and maintain financial data and manual filing system
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer automated financial system
- Analyze revenues and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounting s, such as general ledger accounts.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance/Accounts) or CPA Section iv or ACCA part II
- At least 2 years experience in the same field
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including generally accepted accounting principles
- Manual dexterity necessary to efficiently operate office equipment including, but not limited to computer, copiers and printers.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications