Our Kenyan client, a leading Insurance company in the region, seeks to recruit an Agency Training and Development Manager to effectively achieve its strategic objectives
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Distribution, the position holder will be in charge of designing and implementing comprehensive sales training programs aimed at enabling the sales team achieve set corporate objectives.
* Developing and implementing a Direct sales force sales way to ensure that the Agents get the necessary training including all areas of training sales personnel, motivation, and product training
* Designing, Developing and implementing a training calendar for the Agents in all areas of training including in-house and external courses and training
* Liaising and Coordinating training sessions with consultants, the Staff & Managers in designated areas and programs
* Designing sales skills manuals and training programmes in consultation with the relevant managers
* Inducting the Newly recruited Agents and Sales Managers into the company’s way of selling – carrying out the on- boarding training process
* Imparting product & process training to the sales team
* Monitoring of training skill achieved by the Sales Team
* Providing one-on-one coaching and field training in conjunction with sales managers
* Assisting Sales Managers and Regional Sales Managers in Agents recruitments by conducting career sessions
Education and Professional Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Economics, Education, Finance or any other business related field.
* At least 2-4 years’ experience in training of sales teams in the financial services sector, of which 1 year should be within an Insurance Company.
* High caliber sales professional with a strong inclination to transfer his/her abilities to others and making a personal impact on the lives of trainees
* Ability to be both a trainer and a business coach
* High level of initiative and self-drive
* Proficiency in the use of Ms Office suite
* Passionate about developing people and constantly upgrading his/her personal competencies
* Good communications and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating on the subject line the role title.
Deadline for application is Friday 27th April, 2012.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.