Interior Designer at Planning Interiors Ltd (PIL) in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Planning Interiors Ltd (PIL), the leading professional interior design consultancy in East Africa. PIL is looking for an Interior Designer who will work collaboratively with the Design Director in developing holistic design strategies for clients’ projects.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Graphic Design or Architecture;
- Two (2) years relevant work experience;
- Possesses good conceptualization skills and the ability to develop design concepts into viable design solutions;
- Exhibited strong design flair, with passion for great design;
- Demonstrated a high level of initiative.
- Have great interest in creating a pleasant environment for leisure or work;
If you meet the above criteria, please email your CV and Portfolio to Dynamic People Consulting on: firstname.lastname@example.org