The Kenya Petroleum Refineries Limited which operates East Africa’s only Petroleum refinery situated in Changamwe, Mombasa boasts of cutting edge world class technology in mechanical and chemical engineering.
It is a private limited company that refines crude oil into various petroleum products which are supplied to the country and region. In anticipation of a growth in its core business the company is
looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following immediate vacancy at its Changamwe plant:
Internal Auditor (2012/IA)
Professional Area: Finance
Execution, on a test basis, planned audit reviews within the planned time period i.e. evaluation of the operation, adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls in mitigating inherent and potential risks of units under review.
Appropriate documentation of audit evidence to support the need for the recommendations proposed.
Development of feasible recommendations as part of corrective action plans to address identified control lapses.
Execution of planned compliance reviews and documentation of exceptions.
Carrying out post audit reviews to ensure implementation of agreed on corrective action plans
Execution of special assignments per the specified terms of reference and planned approach
Continuous review of procedures and policies to ensure that adequate controls are inbuilt t assure achievement of unit objectives.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
University degree in Business or related discipline.
Be in possession of a professional qualification of at least CPA part II or its equivalent professional qualification i.e. ACCA
Sound knowledge of business risk management, Business systems, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analytical Skill, Multi-tasking
Must have at least two years working experience in an Audit environment and ability to execute audit assignments in a structured planned approach
Confident computer user literate in a wide array of Microsoft products, Knowledgeable of Sun accounting, vision and Audit tool Teammate.
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with significant ability to affect change outside direct reporting lines
How to apply
Click Here to Apply Online
Window closes on 25th July, 2012
Kenya Petroleum Refineries Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
- Latest Jobs in Kenya
- ILRI Regional Administrative Assistants Jobs in Ethiopia
- Academic Writing Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya
- CAP Entrepreneurship/ ICT Trainer Job in Kenya
- Safari Cook Job in Nanyuki, Kenya (Salary: Ksh. 30,000)
- Regional Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya (Nyanza, Rift Valley and Coast)
- Web Content & Social Media Editor Job in Kenya
- Co-op Bank Relationship Manager Job in Kenya
- Executive Assistant Job in Kenya
- WEMA Project Communications Officer Job in Kenya
- AERC Senior Policy Analysts Jobs in Kenya
- Samburu County Chief Officers, Administrators, Treasury, Supply, Revenue Officer Jobs in Kenya
- Motor Vehicle / Motor Cycle Corporate Sales Officer Job in Kenya (KShs 80K – 90K)
- Marketing Assistant Career Opportunity in Arusha, Tanzania
- Regional Sales Manager Career Opportunity in Kenya
- Business Development Manager, Bank Branch Managers, and Electrical Sales Representative Jobs in Kenya
- Marie Stopes Anaesthetist Job in Nairobi, Kenya
- Faulu Kenya Risk Manager Job in Nairobi
- Faulu Kenya Banking Operations Supervisor Job in Nairobi
- Industrial Relations (IR) Officer Job in Nakuru, Kenya
- Food and Beverage Supervisor Job in Kenya (KShs 25K)
- UNICEF Somalia Logistics Officer (Monitoring and VISION Support) Job in Nairobi Kenya (6 Months)
- World Agroforestry Centre HR Officer (Recruitment) Job in Nairobi Kenya
- World Agroforestry Centre HR Officer (Compensation and Benefits) Job in Nairobi Kenya
- World Agroforestry Centre HR Specialist (Recruitment & Insurances) Job in Nairobi, Kenya
- World Agroforestry Centre HR Officer (Contract Management) Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Leave a Reply
- Accounting Jobs in Kenya
- Administrative Jobs in Kenya
- Advertising Jobs in Kenya
- Agricultural Jobs in Kenya
- Art Jobs in Kenya
- Aviation Jobs in Kenya
- Consultancy Jobs in Kenya
- Education Jobs in Kenya
- Engineering Jobs in Kenya
- Executive Jobs in Kenya
- Finance Jobs Kenya
- Government Jobs in Kenya
- Graduate Jobs in Kenya
- Graduate Jobs Kenya
- Healthcare Jobs in Kenya
- IT Jobs in Kenya
- Jobs in Nairobi
- Legal Jobs in Kenya
- Logistics Jobs in Kenya
- Management Jobs in Kenya
- Marketing Jobs in Kenya
- Media Jobs in Kenya
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Kenya
- Real Estate Jobs in Kenya
- Sales Jobs in Kenya
- Telecommunication Jobs in Kenya
- Iconet Solutions Accountant Jo...
- Nairobi Women’s Hospital Man...
- Site Coordinators (Training) J...
- All About Maina Kageni. His Li...
- Sales Executive Job in Kenya (...
- ICC Ruling On Kenyan Case. Le...
- Warehouse Supervisor Job in Ke...
- Mercy Corps Community Liaison ...
- Water Meter Readers Job in Dad...
- IT Jobs in Kenya
- ILRI Regional Administrative A...
- Academic Writing Jobs in Nairo...
- CAP Entrepreneurship/ ICT Trai...
- CAP Customer Relations and Sal...
- Safari Cook Job in Nanyuki, Ke...
- Safaricom Limited Senior Netwo...
- Regional Sales Executives Jobs...
- Web Content & Social Media...
- Sacco Accounts Assistant Job i...
- Co-op Bank Relationship Manage...
- Executive Assistant Job in Ken...
- WEMA Project Communications Of...