Internal Auditors at KCB Bank Group in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Job Ref AUD 02/2012
The Group Internal Audit division of KCB Bank Group is looking for suitably qualified candidates to join the Group Internal Audit team, currently based at the Kencom House, Head Office (Nairobi), at the Auditor level. He/she will be required to perform and execute internal audits across the different divisions of the KCB Bank Group.
- Perform and execute quality internal audits across the different divisions of the KCB Bank Group.
- In addition to the broad exposure to different businesses / functions, the Internal Auditor you will also work with different levels of management in different locations where KCB has a presence.
- Build and develop long term relationships with audit clients.
- Demonstrate excellent auditing skills in the performance and execution of quality audits:
- deliver audit work on time, with minimal supervision;
- identify and discuss (raise and clear) audit issues with management;
- draft audit issues into a report highlighting the business impacts and risks ;
- keep within time and cost budgets.
- University degree preferably in Business related field.
- Professionally qualified (either ACIB, CPA, ACCA, CISA,CFA)
- 4 years of experience in a professional Auditing Firm
- 4 years working experience in the internal audit department of a commercial Bank in a management role
- 4 years commercial banking experience in any of the areas of Credit Management Risk Management, Finance and/or Treasury
- Demonstrate leadership ability capacity.
- 5Strong Business and Financial Analytical skills
- Superior communication and inter-personal skills, including report writing.
- Effective planning, organizing and problem solving skills
- Strong management and administrative skills
- Initiative and self drive.
The above positions are demanding for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered your application must be received by 24th August 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.