IT Services Assistant at Deutsche Gesellschaft für InternationaleZusammenarbeit (GIZ) in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
GIZ Office Nairobi would like to hire on a 6-months consultancy contract basis an
IT SERVICES ASSISTANT.
The ideal candidate should have
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Studies
- Microsoft Windows Server Certification (Windows 2003/2008)
- Very strong structured networking (LAN) planning and execution skills
- Very strong internetworking skills (Internet, VPN e.g. via CISCO Routers)
- Very Strong Windows Client skills (Windows XP and Windows 7)
- Very Strong MS Office Skills (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Excellent communication, analytical, planning and reporting skills.
- At least 1 years experience providing helpdesk/server support in a busy environment.
In case you are interested, kindly send a blank email to email@example.com with the reference number ITAA_03_2012 as the subject; not later than 10th April 2012.
An email will be sent back to you explaining the application process.
Please DO NOT send your CV or any other information at this time.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview