Position: Front Office / Admin Assistant
Department: Finance & Admin
Reports To: Finance and Admin Manager
Nature and Scope of the Position
The position reports to the Finance Manager.
* Answering and directing calls
* Managing stationery and office supplies
* Recording spares/consumables dispatched
* Following up on unsigned cheques to ensure they are signed
* Dispatching and recording all the signed cheques in a black book
* Call the suppliers whenever their cheques are ready for collection.
* Coordinating interviewees during interviews
* Keeping records of one for one spares returned
* Daily updating of goods dispatched update & sending a weekly report to the logistics manager.
* Reporting unsuccessful /pending deliveries to the logistics manager with an explanation.
* Make sure that all deliveries are done on time.
* Assisting the sales people in the tendering process, e.g. Making sure that the bid purchase forms are well signed, following up with finance to purchase the tenders on time.
* Directing quests and customers to the respective people.
* Assisting CRM and service departments to make calls during business events.
* Reporting telephone breakdown to Telkom and following up for reconnections
* Following up on cabinet repairs, bulbs, and any other furniture
* Making sure the office is clean.
* Receiving and directing visitors to the respective places
* Any other duty as assigned
* Diploma in business Administration/ front office
* Professional qualification will be an added advantage
* 2 years in Front office/ admin
Work related skills
* Good organizational skills
* Aggressive and Result Oriented
* Ability to handle pressure.
* Able to work independently with minimal or no supervision
* Great team player with passion for results
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong customer relation skills
* Pro-active towards work
Complexity and difficulty of the work
A demanding job that requires high level of accuracy and integrity
Successful performance standards
* projects a customer orientation – is customer focused
* assumes ownership and responsibility for the needs of the customer
* makes effective decisions, balancing organizational needs and customer needs
This job description is meant to be only a representative summary of the duties and responsibilities performed by the jobholder.
The jobholder may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
The jobholder is expected to perform in a manner consistent with the values and philosophy of “XRX Technologies Limited”
The applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Closing date is 20th January 2012