Vacancy: Relationship Executive â?“ Knowledge for Life
Knowledge for Life (K4life) is a Seven Seas Technologies initiative aimed at providing free training to University Students on various Partner courses enabling them to understand the different service and product offerings available in the market and to make informed decisions on their future career choices.
Knowledge for Life is also meant to bridge the Talent Gap that the Kenyan market is facing by ensuring availability of skill and talent.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager â?“ Knowledge Transfer Centre, the candidate will be responsible for engagement and co-ordination of all K4life activities.
- Engage various Universities in the co-ordination of talks with the relevant stakeholders
- Enrol eligible students into the program.
- Coordinate Alumni networking events and talks and maintain the K4life Talent Community databank.
- Ensure daily updates and engagement on K4life website and online social community.
- Coordinate K4life marketing through radio features, newspaper/magazine adverts, amongst others.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of marketing strategies designed to promote K4Life within the region.
- Coordinate all corporate events including liaising with external agencies and suppliers.
- Review the adequacy of K4Life marketing and promotional material and make recommendations.
- Engage Customers in take-up of K4life students and development of training opportunities.
- Maintain customer intimacy, relationships and communication on K4life activities, events and updates on training courses.
- Bachelorâ?™s degree in Business, Commerce or other relevant degree; specialization is Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
For this position, you require to have strong organization and negotiation skills with excellent communication and presentation skills.
You must also demonstrate the ability to work in a highly driven environment, be results oriented and an innovative thinker.
You should be out going, persistent in approach and have a demonstrated flair for technology.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the above criteria, submit your application with a detailed CV, to our career website http://www.sevenseastech.com or send your CV to email@example.com on or before 28th February 2012.