Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers at ALS Limited in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
LICENSED AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS
For aircraft maintained by ALS Ltd
- To carry out and/or certify routine, unscheduled and corrective maintenance on Bombardier Dash 8 and/or Beechcraft 1900 series aircraft, as permitted by the company authorization:
- Assist in carrying out routine, unscheduled and corrective maintenance on other aircraft types.
- Have a minimum of three years experience.
- Certifying Engineer on the Dash 8 and PW 120 series.
- Must be willing to work outside Kenya on rotation.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that work is carried out to the required specification and standards;
- Ensure that regulatory and safety requirements are met;
- Supervision of staff as required
- Other duties as directed by the Base Maintenance Manager and/or Line Maintenance Manager.
- Kenyan Civil Aviation Authority basic “A” and “C” (turbine) License;
- Having received initial type training on:
Bombardier Dash 8 classic series, incl. P & W PW100 series engines;
Beechcraft 1900 series, Incl. P & W PT6A series engines;
- At least 2 years of type –related practical experience, base and line Maintenance, in the capacity of certifying engineer.
If you meet the requirements of the above position and you are looking for an exciting career, please send your application letter accompanied by copies of certificates and testimonials and a comprehensive CV to either of the following addresses:-
Human Resources Manager
P O Box 41937 – 00100 -Nairobi
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
So as to reach not later than 18th May 2012