Logistics Coordinator Jobs Kenya.
Duties & responsibilities
* Establish and implement a fleet management system ensuring documentation, vehicle logbooks, fuel consumption and servicing protocols
* Scheduling & supervise the movement of vehicles in liaison with the project managers and other staff.
* Control movement of vehicles to minimize the consumption of fuel.
* Oversee the documentation of all service, maintainance & breakdowns for all vehicles.
* Oversee proper custody all the vehicle compliance documents are properly stored in liaison with accounts (TLB, insurance, inspection reports, log books).
* Ensure the Renewal the company vehicles insurance, TLB, city council advert sticker license, parking fees and vehicle inspection are promptly attended to.
* Oversee the dispatch of all parcels that require the services of the courier service.
* Analyze logistical problems and developing new solutions
* Overseeing the provision of material and transport logistical support to all maintenance projects.
* Diploma in supply chain management.
* 5 years experience and above in the similar field is a must.
* Good knowledge of IT.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on the Subject line indicate LOGISTIC COORDINATOR.
Interested candidates to send their CV on or before 20th April 2012
Liked This Kenyan Job?