Maintenance Officer at Safaricom Limited in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy within the Resources Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the job holder will provide skilled fire, security & safety support in installing, altering, maintaining and repairing fire, security & safety & mechanical systems in Safaricom facilities.
The job holder’s key responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee, maintain & repair all fire, security & safety installation in all Safaricom Facilities;
- Emergency attendance to solve the problem on any element within any facilities;
- Keep tracks of all drawings, stock and usage for all facilities;
- Conduct contractor performance quarterly and review SLA and procedures regularly;
- Overseeing works for new projects and upgrades and ensure all new projects have handover checklist signed off;
- Perform surprise checks for all systems on physical tests and ensure systems are kept on normal status;
- Ensure compliance with environment health and safety regulations are in place and system audits are done once in a year;
- Prepare monthly reports and maintain updated on all technical aspect.
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical & Electronic Engineering;
- Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical Fire, & safety & Electronic Engineering;
- Two years working experience in a commercial organization with graduation on the survey, installation and inspection of Fire, security & safety & Electrical system;
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to manage confidential information, demonstrating sound judgment and decision-making capability;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication;
- Service oriented and highly motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below by Friday the 3rd of August 2012.
The Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition,
Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org