Management Trainees at Toyota Kenya in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Toyota Kenya recognises that the development of our next generation leaders is a key and foremost imperative to ensure the continuous success of the organisation.
It is with this in mind that we are looking to hire
Our preferred candidate must:
- Have and display a high level of integrity, transparency & respect for people
- Be a good team player, able to think innovatively, customer driven and always seeking continuous improvement
- Have 0-2 years working experience
- Not be more than 26 years old by 31st August 2012
- Very good numerical & analytical skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
To apply, visit our website www.toyotakenya.com.
Deadline for submission is Friday, 24th August 2012.
All applications must be submitted online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.