PHP Web Developer/IT Support at Elective Africa in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies_
PHP WEB DEVELOPMENT/IT SUPPORT
Elective Africa is an organizer of medical electives, projects and volunteer trips to Africa. We are looking for a talented web developer who will also provide IT support to the Elective Africa team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast growing company where you can grow your talent to the maximum.
- Supports, develops and maintains the main company website. Develops creative solutions that support growth of business and work efficiency.
- Supports all technology related functions including user support and IT maintenance and troubleshooting
- Maintains EA web presence and online marketing and monitoring channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Adwords, Google Analytics.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent knowledge of PHP programming
- Knowledge of Zend Framework added advantage
- Knowledge of relational database management systems and MySQL database
- Excellent aptitude; ability to solve problems
- Knowledge of Windows operating system including installation, troubleshooting and general maintenance. Knowledge of MacOS a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to provide clear and patient instruction.
- Good organization, verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently.
You must have at least one year experience coding in PHP and proven experience with desktop support
Apply for this position:
Please send your application packet to email@example.com. Include:
- Updated curriculum vitae
- Copies of your academic and professional certificates
- Links to web applications you have developed
- A one-page statement on why you believe you are suited for this position.
Deadline: 10 May, 2012