Plan RESA(Eastern and Southern African Region) has an opening for an Internal Communications Specialist responsible for regular dissemination of accurate, timely, regular and consistent information.
Internal Communications Specialist
Purpose of the Job
This is a hands-on position that deals with the regular dissemination of accurate, timely, regular and consistent information to all employees across the Eastern and Southern African Region (RESA) and internal audiences globally.
The job holder sources organizational news and writes for a range of internal contexts as s/he also provides advice and coordination of internal communication initiatives concerning countries, the region, and the global organization.
Key result areas
1.Plan RESA has a communication strategy that is monitored and aligned to global standards in order to support global networking and facilitate organizational change.
2.Plan RESA has a sufficient number of stories published every month, through various internal platforms in order to keep internal stakeholders informed.
3.Plan RESA has a regional information kit comprising print and image materials on RESA that is available for use in branding and other uses and is updated regularly
4.Plan RESA countries employ a consistent and correct use of corporate identity and branding on all their materials and communication tools.
Competencies/Qualifications and Experience
•Degree in Communication/Journalism, Public Relations or equivalent
•Excellent writing, editing and reviewing skills
•Fluent in English
•Proven skills in event management and production of internal communications materials, ideally in the development sector.
Desirable skills and competencies
•At least three years working in corporate or internal communications, press and PR department of a voluntary sector organization (in the development sector would be particularly advantageous),
•Substantial experience in communications and public relations
•Good skills in creating compelling visual materials for online and print use
•Strong planning and prioritization skills
•Able to make judgments and execute work autonomously
•Ability to deliver to tight deadlines and budgets
•Ability to understand different cultural contexts and marketing / PR realities
Please submit a full CV and two names of referees to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date will be Friday May 18th 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reference and background checks will be carried out in conformity with Plan’s Child Protection Policy.
Plan operates an equal opportunities policy and actively encourages diversity.
- Latest Jobs in Kenya
- Safaricom Limited Senior Network Administrator Job in Kenya
- Regional Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya (Nyanza, Rift Valley and Coast)
- Web Content & Social Media Editor Job in Kenya
- Sacco Accounts Assistant Job in Kenya
- Co-op Bank Relationship Manager Job in Kenya
- Executive Assistant Job in Kenya
- WEMA Project Communications Officer Job in Kenya
- AERC Senior Policy Analysts Jobs in Kenya
- Samburu County Chief Officers, Administrators, Treasury, Supply, Revenue Officer Jobs in Kenya
- Motor Vehicle / Motor Cycle Corporate Sales Officer Job in Kenya (KShs 80K – 90K)
- Retail Sales Executive Career in Kenya (KShs 20K – 25K)
- Marketing Assistant Career Opportunity in Arusha, Tanzania
- Regional Sales Manager Career Opportunity in Kenya
- Business Development Manager, Bank Branch Managers, and Electrical Sales Representative Jobs in Kenya
- Marie Stopes Anaesthetist Job in Nairobi, Kenya
- Faulu Kenya Risk Manager Job in Nairobi
- Faulu Kenya Banking Operations Supervisor Job in Nairobi
- Brade Gate Poultry Sales and Marketing Manager Job in Kenya
- Industrial Relations (IR) Officer Job in Nakuru, Kenya
- Food and Beverage Supervisor Job in Kenya (KShs 25K)
- UNICEF Somalia Logistics Officer (Monitoring and VISION Support) Job in Nairobi Kenya (6 Months)
- World Agroforestry Centre HR Officer (Recruitment) Job in Nairobi Kenya
- World Agroforestry Centre HR Officer (Compensation and Benefits) Job in Nairobi Kenya
- World Agroforestry Centre HR Specialist (Recruitment & Insurances) Job in Nairobi, Kenya
- World Agroforestry Centre HR Officer (Contract Management) Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Leave a Reply
- Accounting Jobs in Kenya
- Administrative Jobs in Kenya
- Advertising Jobs in Kenya
- Agricultural Jobs in Kenya
- Art Jobs in Kenya
- Aviation Jobs in Kenya
- Consultancy Jobs in Kenya
- Education Jobs in Kenya
- Engineering Jobs in Kenya
- Executive Jobs in Kenya
- Finance Jobs Kenya
- Government Jobs in Kenya
- Graduate Jobs in Kenya
- Graduate Jobs Kenya
- Healthcare Jobs in Kenya
- IT Jobs in Kenya
- Jobs in Nairobi
- Legal Jobs in Kenya
- Logistics Jobs in Kenya
- Management Jobs in Kenya
- Marketing Jobs in Kenya
- Media Jobs in Kenya
- Oil And Gas Jobs In Kenya
- Real Estate Jobs in Kenya
- Sales Jobs in Kenya
- Telecommunication Jobs in Kenya
- Iconet Solutions Accountant Jo...
- Nairobi Women’s Hospital Man...
- Site Coordinators (Training) J...
- All About Maina Kageni. His Li...
- Sales Executive Job in Kenya (...
- ICC Ruling On Kenyan Case. Le...
- Warehouse Supervisor Job in Ke...
- Mercy Corps Community Liaison ...
- Water Meter Readers Job in Dad...
- IT Jobs in Kenya
- Safaricom Limited Senior Netwo...
- Regional Sales Executives Jobs...
- Web Content & Social Media...
- Sacco Accounts Assistant Job i...
- Co-op Bank Relationship Manage...
- Executive Assistant Job in Ken...
- WEMA Project Communications Of...
- AERC Senior Policy Analysts Jo...
- Samburu County Chief Officers,...
- Motor Vehicle / Motor Cycle Co...
- Retail Sales Executive Career ...
- Marketing Assistant Career Opp...