Project Manager at Planning Interiors Ltd (PIL) in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Planning Interiors Ltd (PIL), the leading professional interior design consultancy in East Africa. PIL is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring end to end successful delivery of PIL’s services to clients, ensuring outcomes that are high quality, innovative and user friendly.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Architecture, Construction or Project Management’
- Three (3) years relevant work experience;
- Exhibited strong ability to oversee end to end project management;
- Ability to manage and coordinat the project management process in terms of time, costs, quality, change, risks and issues
- Demonstrated ability to interact with other firm members, subcontractors e.t.c.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your CV to Dynamic People Consulting on: firstname.lastname@example.org