Sales and Marketing Representatives
Our client is an established manufacturer of physical security solutions for over 30 years with a range of products that include security gates and burglar guards in a variety of designs to suit all risk profiles. They custom-make every security barrier for strength integrity and can incorporate most architectural features and embellishments.
They are looking for energetic sales oriented individuals with a key role of undertaking sales and marketing activity targeted to potential clients within the country. The remuneration for this role will include a retainer and a commission based on sales performance.
The selected individuals will be responsible to undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
• Initiate sales through cold calling and office leads through sales product presentations.
• Conduct security surveys so as to give the client the best advice (training will be given on this).
• Provide Pre and After Sales support.
• Hand over / commission the products to clients after installation.
• Collect deposits and final payments.
• Provide daily progress report to the management.
We invite applications from highly energized individuals with passion for sales who demonstrate the following criteria:
• Sales and Marketing qualifications
• 2 years sales experience with proven track record of delivering sales results
• Strong communication skills with strong ability to create the right impression that persuade clients
• Strong drive and energy to deliver results
• Strong customer relationship building skills
• Ability to direct own efforts and keep good records
• Streetwise and able to identify opportunities through own initiative
• High degree of honesty and integrity
• Should be flexible and highly mobile to undertake field sales activities, preferably owning their own car for which a suitable mileage allowance will be paid
• Experience in selling security solutions is an added advantage
Initially, we are seeking sales agents in Nairobi though positions are available in other major towns if suitable candidates are found.
Please forward an application letter indicating your suitability to this role, together with a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to: email@example.com before Tuesday 31st July 2012.
Please indicate the role you are applying on the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Register your CV with Us For Free.