Position: Sales Manager Onsite Energy
Our client is one of the leading Global oil and industrial gas Manufacturer/ distributor
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assisting Sales of Generators:
• Manage the Sales including Tender business of products related with Power Industry.
• Responsible for achieving budgets – Sales, GP, NP and Net Working Capital
• Manage the Key Accounts that contribute over 80% of the business
• Develop working relations with Key customers of major players of Power generation including the contractors, collaborators, subsidiaries and public sector undertaking generating power.,
• Tender business, Preparing Technical and commercial Offers
• Develop working relationship with ministries, consultants, third party service providers etc. .
• To manage, develop, innovate various schemes, $/Unit of power, BOLT,BOT etc to acquire sales
• To keep track of competition move, their products, price, performance.
• Responsible for keeping the Principals /Manufactures updated about the market information and competition activities
Improving Customer Services:
• To be responsible for customer satisfaction.
• To be committed in supplying products and services to exceed customer expectation.
• Execute assignments with sense of urgency.
• To take the ownership of the assignments.
• To liaise effectively with Electrical, Civil, Service, Parts, Consultants and Finance Departmental Managers.
• To develop team work
• Engineering graduate in Electrical/Mechanical with MBA from reputed university/institute.
• Outstanding academic record will be preferable.
• Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Office- Advanced Excel, Word, Power Point,
• Hand on experience on ERP for automotive application, Exposure to SAP will be added advantage.
• Technical Sales /Service/Parts training conducted by reputed automotive manufactures will be preferable.
• Minimum 8-12 years in Power generation business/industry
• Should be in the Managerial position for at least for the past 4 years.
• Should be experienced in handling Sales /Marketing, Business Development, Costing, Project Management; know how about Power generation operations and/ or Contractors, Consultants etc.
• Experience with prime Engines manufacturers like MTU, Caterpillar, Cummins, and Perkins etc.
• Experience with Prime Generator manufacturers like Caterpillar, Perkins, etc
• International experience will be added advantage.
• Product wise exposure to Engine, Generators, Electricals, Consumables and related equipment’s will be necessary.
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location. Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Register your CV with Us For Free.