Our client a company that provides moving services to corporate and individual client within East Africa is looking for a lady sales and marketing executive.
Reports to: Sales Manager
Job purpose: To plan and carry out direct and indirect marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of our service range in Kenya and its environment, in accordance with agreed business plans.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
* Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (principally direct mail) to agreed budgets, sales volumes,
values, product mix and timescales.
* Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing to major accounts.
* Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
* Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
* Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
* Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
* Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
* Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
* Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Should be between 24 to 28 years of age
Should have attained a minimum of C+ grade and above in KCSE
Should have attained a minimum of C Plain in both English and Mathematics
Should be a ‘hands-on person’
minimum of a Degree in sales & marketing from a public university.
At least 6 months experience in the service industry.
Expected salary is a gross of 20-25K.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands (Behind Unga House) Nairobi.
Visit our website www.corporatestaffing.co.ke
Please indicate current or last salary.
Register your CV with Us For Free.