Our client, a new venture in Kenya is looking to sell imported and ready to install racks and shelves. Its man customers are expected to be supermarkets and warehouses as well as bookshops, libraries, archives. The current target market is Kenya and the wider East African region and they are currently operating in Tanzania.
They are looking for a dynamic, driven passionate and customer-focused individual to manage and lead the sales function, and enhance market growth and profitability.
This position reports to the Operations Manager and CEO.
• Developing and executing sales and marketing strategies and plans, both short and long term, to ensure profit growth and expansion of company products.
• Conducting economic and commercial surveys in Kenya and the region to. Identifying market opportunities in Kenya and the region convert them to commercial propositions for the com-pany.
• Reviewing and recommending pricing strategy for the organization which will result in the greatest market share in the long run.
• Conducting market surveys on new product concepts in order to meet consumer expectations satisfactorily.
• Recruit, train, mentor, motivate the sales team and manage their performance through setting performance goals and monitoring the same.
• Conducting customer satisfaction surveys regularly to determine their satisfaction level and coming up with corrective actions on any anomalies noted.
• Preparing monthly reports sales performance results sales and manage the sales and market-ing budget while forecasting and analysing the market trends.
• Manage customer relationships through setting customer management standards and moni-toring adherence.
• Develop a data base of potential customers and qualify the new prospects through persistent and dynamic lead generation activities.
• A Degree in Marketing or any other relevant field and professional Marketing certification.
• At least Eight (8) Years experience in B2B; experience in similar product(s) and/or industry is desirable.
• Commercial Awareness with demonstrated ability in sales and marketing strategy formula-tion.
• Team player with excellent managerial experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Persuasiveness, decision making with good negotiation skills.
• Ability to meet sales targets and willingness to travel as and when need arises.
How to apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a day time phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Wednesday, 29th August, 2012.
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications, only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Register your CV with Us For Free.