We are a dynamic multi-platform media organization, creating products for television, print, the internet and mobile phones.
Due to the increase in the number of our partnerships we are looking to expand and focus our marketing operations, requiring a driven sales professional.
- Oversee the digitization, logging and storage of thousands of hours of news archive material.
- Identify and execute stories and programs focusing on famous people and historical events.
- Identify projects for television, the internet and mobile phones from extensive still picture library.
- Systematize the storage and logging of newly generated television and still picture material.
- Organizational abilities
- Interest in digital technology/willingness to learn
- Knowledge of African history
- Research skills
- Imagination in a multi-platform environment
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Five years television production or related media field
- Bachelor’s degree in history, anthropology or political science
A knowledge or curiosity about recent history, a desire to work in a creative environment, excellent organizational skills would bring you a fascinating and lucrative job in TV.
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Position to be filled within one month.
Register your CV with Us For Free.