SAP Business Analyst (FICO) at Sameer Africa Limited in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Sameer Africa Limited, a leading manufacturer and provider of tyres solutions with offices in Nairobi and with operations within the COMESA Region has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled & resourceful, candidate to fill the above position:-
SAP Business Analyst (FICO) will work with various business units to develop solutions, support production environment and review new applications to support finance function.
Among others, key accountabilities will include:-
- Providing business analysis and process redesign expertise in SAP-FICO
- Ensuring SAP configuration, implementation and support in an SAP All in one environment
- Configuring SAP functionality to satisfy business requirements and business process design
- Preparing functional specifications for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms and workflows
- Supporting peripheral systems and interfaces related to Finance business
- Designing and executing test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet business objectives
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience with SAP-FICO support in a commercial environment.
- Knowledge and sound application of integration points between (FICO) and other SAP modules (SD, MM, PP, HCM).
- Exposure to other SAP modules and user training will be an added advantage.
- Strong Analytical and Communication Skills
- Training and capacity building
- Results oriented, team player, customer focus, problem solving skills & analytical skills
Interested candidates should forward applications and detailed CV’s to the following Address
The Head of Human Resources
Sameer Africa Limited
P.O. Box 30429- 00100, Nairobi,
Or through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate your telephone contacts, names and contacts of three referees, one of which should be current or a previous employer.
Interested candidates will also be required to indicate their current and expected remuneration.
The position should be clearly indicated as the subject of the application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing date for applications is 29th June 2012