Senior Human Resource Manager (3)
Our clients, a Non Governmental health Institution, an IT Solutions provider and a firm in the building and construction industry are each seeking to fill the position of a Senior Human Resource Manager.
The respective incumbent will be responsible for providing an effective and efficient human resource generalist function that is aligned with departmental and company strategic goals. The incumbent will be expected to successfully implement HR strategy and deliver customer service within the organization. The responsibilities will include strategic partnership and organization design, recruitment and selection, , salary and benefits management, employee relations, talent retention, performance management, change management, diversity management, skills development, policies and procedures, HR reporting, , HR projects and managing staff.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities
Recruitment and Selection
• Attract, retain and motivate staff.
• Manage the recruitment process and ensure candidates fit the role and company culture.
• Advertise vacancies, assess applications, interview applicants.
• Coordinate and manage the orientation of new employees, process probationary reviews, employee evaluations and terminations.
• Analyze the skills and qualities required for each particular job and develop job descriptions.
• Identify training /skills / competency needs within the organization.
• Coordinate career development, succession planning and talent management needs in partnership with line management.
• Submit the skills development plan within the prescribed timeframe.
• Identify skills shortages and where there is need to improve and inform management.
• Consult and advise management and staff on Labour relations issues.
• Ensure awareness on Basic conditions of Employment Act and all other labour legislation.
• Represent the company on labour matters (conciliation & arbitration).
• Manage the company performance management process (KPO).
• Custodian of effective performance management practices.
• Implement performance management / talent management initiatives.
• Ensure that performance management is standardized.
• Ensure that all employees are informed of and trained in the application of the performance management model and system.
• Monitoring, evaluating and reporting results.
• Lead programmes that are aimed at improving employee morale.
• Identify and analyze current organizational effectiveness.
• Initiate and implement organizational surveys
Budget & Cost Management
• Drive HR related cost savings and manage HR budgets as set by executive management
Qualifications and Competencies
• Degree/or Diploma in Human Resources Management and/or equivalent.
• Approximately 6 years experience as an HR generalist and minimum 3 years in an HR Management role
• Customer service orientated with excellent organizational skills.
• Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
• Logical thinker with high levels of initiative.
To apply, send your cover letter and CV only to email@example.com before Friday 6th July 2012. Clearly indicate the position applied for, the minimum salary expectation on the subject line and the reference number as shown below:
Non Governmental Organization Ref 01/06
IT Solutions Company Ref 02/06
Building and Construction Firm Ref 03/06
Register your CV with Us For Free.