Senior Test Engineer at Techno Brain in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
SENIOR TEST ENGINEER
Techno Brain, an ISO 9001: 2008 certified & CMMI Level 3 company, is Africa’s leading custom software application provider. Techno Brain offers innovative software solutions to Government, NGO, and large Private organizations. Due to the recent expansions Techno Brain seeks to recruit an excellent Senior sales/accounts executive for the Training department.
- Performs all activities associated with evaluating systems requirements, designing appropriate test plans and performing software tests
- Must understand technical documents describing systems and processes, and demonstrate an aptitude and willingness to keep technical skills current by learning new languages, operating systems, hardware, tools and technology.
- Analyze customer testing requirements and translate into appropriate test plans
- Generate test related documents
- Participate in the development, maintenance and refinement of QC reliability programs
- Work in a team and individual work environment
- Plan and organize projects, direct the project through its different phases and provide task estimates
- May lead or participate on cross functional team
- Performs all other duties as assigned
The successful candidate must have solid understanding of software testing, particularly web services, Java API, web application software across multiple browser platforms. 5+ years of experience in Software Testing.
- Work independently to create and execute test cases.
- Run and analyze automation test cases using Selenium, JMeter, soapUI.
- Test Web services and API’s.
- Test Web based applications on across multiple browser platforms.
- Assist Development and Support teams in resolving customer issues & requirements:.
- Understanding of programming languages and SQL.
- Understanding of software development and test lifecycle
- Experience in Manual testing and Test automation with exposure to tools like Selenium, JMeter, soapUI etc
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 28th September 2012 indicating your current and expected remuneration. Applications without salary details shall not be considered.