Solution Architect-Data Centre And Applications Infrastructure at Seven Seas Technologies in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Seven Seas Technologies is a leading provider of integrated business and technology solutions across Africa in the Financial, Telecom, Real Estate, Service Industries and Government. We work in partnership with global technology industry leaders in collaborative synergies with domain & technology centric eco-system partners. We deliver business value to customers through a combination of process excellence, quality frameworks and service delivery innovation. Our core motivation is defining service excellence in technology driven business solutions.
Due to our rapid expansion, we are seeking a results oriented, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to fill the following vacant position;
SOLUTION ARCHITECT-DATA CENTRE AND APPLICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE ;REF: SST/KE/SA-DCAI/2012:
Reporting to the Technical Operations Manager –Technology Infrastructure, you will be responsible for providing presales technical and functional support in data centre and application infrastructure to prospective clients and customers.
- Convert customer data centre infrastructure technical requirements to solutions;
- Develop and deliver high quality demonstrations on solutions offered;
- Design, validate, and present data centre solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complementary products;
- Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships;
- Support systems engineers to provide correct technical design, architecture, qualification and presentation of solutions for proposals;
- Manage and execute technical lead generation activities in liaison with the sales team to ensure departmental sales objectives are met; and
- Support the data centre team in project execution.
Qualifications and experience
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering ,Business Information Technology or related field;
- Vendor Certifications in Oracle/Sun, IBM, EMC, VMWare, Symantec, NetApp and other relevant data center server and storage certifications;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a technical Telecommunications/ Engineering/ IT management position, preferably 2 in a busy technical sales position; and
- Project Management experience and certification will be an added advantage.
For the above position, you require to have strong planning and organizing skills with excellent verbal and written communication. You must also demonstrate the ability to lead teams and make decisions.
You must also demonstrate the ability to work in a highly driven environment, be results oriented and an innovative thinker.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above position and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the above criteria, submit your application with a detailed CV, quoting the reference number to email@example.com on or before 20th March 2012