Customer Service Jobs Kenya. Support and Implementation ConsultantJob Description:
The primary responsibility of this position is to deliver excellent customer service, accurate information to the Evolution customer base and successful completion of Evolution projects, while working in a highly pressurized environment. The daily tasks will require in-depth technical
assistance as well as sound accounting knowledge.
• Accounting knowledge and application thereof
• Working knowledge of Windows
• Basic knowledge of MS Office
• Working knowledge of computer hardware as well as networking and databases
• Knowledge on all the company’s products
• Solid experience in a customer service environment is necessary
• Solid understanding of MS SQL
• Effective troubleshooting skills
• Minimum 1 year in a support environment
• Good telephone and email etiquette is a must
The successful applicant will display good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively in business English.
Troubleshooting and problem solving are key traits coupled with a calm and patient approach to each customer.
The successful applicant must be able to maintain a routine and consistent work pace for long periods despite interruptions as well as maintain accurate records by logging detailed information regarding customer interactions.
Basic Salary: Ksh60, 000 – Ksh80, 000 with a potential to earn a further Ksh30, 000 – Ksh50, 000 per month in commission on revenue targets achieved.
Deadline:17th August 2012
Please send an up to date CV, stating your current salary, accompanied by at least 3 referee telephone numbers/email addresses to: email@example.com
Summit Recruitment & Training, Rhino House, Karen Road, Karen
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.
Register your CV with Us For Free.