Baking School Trainer Job opportunity in Kenya.
This trainer job exists in a large Manufacturing Company in the Kenyan Food Industry with branches throughout Kenya.
Minimum Trainer Requirements
* Bachelor of Education Degree or its equivalent including a Diploma / Degree in a relevant discipline with qualification in Food Science & Technology or Baking Technology or its equivalent.
* At least 5 years continuous and current experience in a similar position in an industrial or training Institution.
* Knowledge of all relevant Curriculum Development, Time Table Scheduling, Notes Preparation etc.
* Demonstrate proficiency in Ms Office productivity tools.
* Competence in Administrative and relevant experience in the food industry will be added advantages.
* The candidate should be between 30 to 40 years of age
* Conversant with Laboratory equipment and baking machines / equipments
* Have a creative drive and ability to work under minimum supervision
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Computer Literate
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good communication
Procedure of Applying
This is a position of a self-motivated, honest, hardworking and responsible individual who is willing to work in challenging environment that focuses on performance and outcomes.
you are fitting to the qualification and experience, please send your application together with a detailed CV, your current and expected remuneration details and contact to-
P.O Box 17592-00500
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications to reach us on or before 29th April 2012.
Liked This Kenyan Job?