Logistics Jobs In Kenya. Our client, Imagine IMC Limited, is an agency that exists to create inspiring relationships between brands and customers, whether through traditional advertising media like TV, radio, and print, or other channels like events which give people the chance to experience brands directly.
They are looking for a high caliber individual to fill the position of Logistics Coordinator for a
contract period of one month.
Reporting to the Project Director, the role holder will work to ensure that all import merchandise is cleared through customs in the various destinations throughout the project.
The Principal Accountabilities include:
* Facilitate custom clearance for both temporary importation and export of project merchandise and cargo moving across the border and cleared through JKIA.
* Source and ensure that we have reliable transporter to transport all the earmarked cargo for transportation between Kenya and Tanzania.
* Ensure that we have all documentation required for this shipments a week in advance
* Provide critical paths, checklists and work plans for logistics.
* Provide accurate daily updates and status reports of shipment shipment moving across the border and to other venues across the project schedule.
* Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma
* At least three (3) years progressive experience in Logistics
* Available for a period of one month
* Excellent computer skills
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Sound judgment and interpersonal skills
* Ability to manage several tasks at once and prioritize requests from multiple team members
* Highly organized and detail-oriented
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualifications, please send your CV and letter of application indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role and details of your current and expected salary to email@example.com by 14th March 2012
Liked This Kenyan Job?