Our client is a leader in the manufacture and export of corporate promotional merchandise. Through continuous innovation and creativity, they provide strategic partnerships to leading local and international organizations in enhancing corporate image and visibility of their clients’ brands.
The Sales Executive is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with existing clients and prospecting for new business. The job holder is expected to maximize sales and disseminate relevant and up-to-date information on the business to potential clients in order to drive sales and help to meet/exceed set targets.
• Prospect for new business in assigned market segment with the aim of meeting/surpassing set
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails
• Identify new markets/potential customers, cold call to arrange meetings and work with them to develop appropriate packages.
• Make accurate cost calculations, providing customers with quotations, negotiating the terms of agreement and closing sales.
• Investigate any needs that are not being satisfied by the organization and note customer’s specifications/requirements/suggestions.
• Propose and submit travel/sales itineraries to Sales Manager for consideration and approval and compile sales reports highlighting issues and proposing solutions.
• Continually monitor competitor activities and provide feedback to the Sales Manager for action.
• Receive and record complaints/concerns raised by clients and liaise with the Sales Manager to ensure that these are investigated and necessary internal action taken.
• Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Develop and maintain a contacts database and continually update it with contact and activity details.
• Prepare monthly sales reports and projections, review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• Degree in business management or equivalent, a diploma in sales/ marketing/customer service is an advantage.
• Minimum 2 –3 years sales experience in business to business B2B sales.
• Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills including Customer service skills.
• Strong leadership and staff management skills.
• Strong organizational, business planning and reporting skills.
• Strong commercial awareness and Computer literacy.
• A confident and determined approach and ability and desire to sell.
• A high degree of self-motivation and drive; with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
How to apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a day time phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business 22nd February 2013
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications, only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Dont Miss Our Daily Job Updates Click Here To