Manager Job In a Forex bureau. The incumbent will report to the Director and will be based in Nairobi. The main purpose of this job will be to provide strategic support and management of the Forex bureau, maximize profitable growth and shareholder value of the company.
* Overseeing the overall operational, administrative and financial functions of the bureau.
* Managing the day-to-day trading of the forex bureau and ensure its profitability
* Prepare, maintain and submit Central Bank of Kenya reports on a weekly and monthly basis
* Establish the most competitive market rates to sell foreign currencies and maximizing returns
* Provide daily verification of teller transactions, balance accounts and liaise with the management accountant for preparations of financial reports.
* Customer relationship management; ensuring customers get good services from the bureau
* Help encourage and identify opportunities for maximizing the business revenues
* Manage the general administration and human resource; general office administration & employee management
Professional and relevant experience
* A minimum of 2 years as a Principal
* Excellent track record in managing the operations of a forex bureau
* Education; CPA or ACCA, University Degree
* Must be analytical and must have high level of insight into forex trading
* Passionate, flexible but firm, have self-drive, team player, tolerant, ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision. * Highly levels of discipline and integrity
* Good communication skills both oral and written.
* Be a mature and presentable person. At least 28yrs with a clean career record.
* Practical experience in making returns with FABIT Accounting system to CBK while observing deadlines.
* Ability to market the Forex bureau.
* Ability to work independently
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com
Please indicate current or last salary.
Liked This Kenyan Job?