Customer Service Representatives
Our client, an International BPO firm with Head Offices in Australia, is looking for Customer Service Representatives for their Call Centre in Nairobi.
We are looking for candidates with outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Screening and moderating user submitted content, answering support requests and performing support functions.
* Moderating and screening written user content on Profiles
* Moderating and screening user submitted photos
* Answering Online Help Requests
* Answering telephone support requests
* Processing Testimonials (depending on language)
* Various support tasks
Key Skills and competences
* Internet literate
* A passion for Customer Service
* Fluent in English and knowledge of any foreign language is an added advantage
* Candidates willing to work on a 24 hour shift system
* Graduates should not apply.
* Ability to respond promptly to customer inquiries
* Ability to handle and resolve customer complaints
* Ability to multitask and take up more workload when required
* Outstanding language skills (grammatically correct, can express things clearly)
* Ability to work with multiple tabs and multiple browsers efficiently in a web browser based support system (speed and accuracy are important)
* Very good work ethic (reliable, motivated, professional)
* Must be aged below 30 yrs
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com by Friday 20th January 2012.
Kindly indicate the position applied for as well as the minimum daily wage expectation on the subject line.